Monday, August 8, 2011

tigerlily

I love swimwear! Ever season I go through a phaze of just going though thousands of swim wear websites. My current obsession is...


This season and last season, tigerlily has been exploring the more retro iinspired styles like the one piece, flabs, high waist and the bustier tops.


Zoolea one piece

Caiman Bikini



Tigerlily is an Australian Swimwear Brand avainlable in stores in Australia and for those in the US and Japan, kitson has a variety. I love The Australian Swimwear brands, I guess their amazing water and the golden sand is just so inspirational.

Utopia Dress

I have this gorgeous utopia dress in white! perfect for the summer on top of your bikini, with a nice pair of sandals, havianas or even some woody heels. It has great movement and carries a young and fresh feel to it!

xxx








































No comments:

Post a Comment