Monday, August 8, 2011

gingham check bikinis

it has now been close to 2 years since the night I saw the notebook during one of my toughest weekends(I was attempting to do 40 hour famin with out food...) and it has left me with the best impression a movie has made- happiness, joy, excitment, regret and sorrow... weep:(






And...



I have always dreamed of me at a beach with my love in Allie's amazing 50's gingham checked bikini!


Her Bikini is gingham checked, high waisted WITH a matching hiair band!! how cute! but the reality is, at the beach I'd be pretty embarrased to wear this, I mean it's 2011 at the moment:(

sigh...


But to my surprise high waisted swim wear is now becoming more on the market. Yes, brands Like victoria seacret just offers, extra cleavege or just-to-show-off-your-hot-body-and-do-not-swim-in-this-bikini's.





This amazing Australian brand especially for swimwear Seafolly has this amaing suit!



I love the length on the top.... if i only had the height of a model:(









No comments:

Post a Comment