Thursday, July 28, 2011

ABC no1 "A"

Alexander McQueen - the Elizabethan Techno


When he died I thought why him, why now? His work remain in this world as art. His last designs were on the run-way for fall 2010 "ready-to-wear". well his clothing are all masterpieces that you could never wear them caually to the near by walmart. I named it Elizabethan Techno because I flicked through his collections and saw what I think its inspired by both past and the future- never present.



I see this dress and the gold delicate enbroidery took my breath away. I imagened this dress would fit just fine in a french ball that may-be once Marie-Antoinette attended to get away from Louis the 15th? was it?Exept for the length and the boots. I by the way loved Sophia Coppola's take on her sweet life. And the sillouette is quite impossible. Beauty

But thats not all what Alex could do. Look at the spring. The juicy fresh citrus colors!!!! the bug hair, the pricless jacket and the signature boots. the bug dress is by far the most memorable look for me personally. When I first saw the shows I didn't relise but I was staring at the page 236 of vogue for 10 minutes straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment