Thursday, July 28, 2011

feeling the limited freedom

Hey guys who are out there. I am a 15 year old teen who is keen to get her words and thoughts about her passion out there in cyber space. I am typing from a vintage table with leather table top by y self in front of a toastie fireplace that no-longer works( i don't think). Anyways, I hope from this isolated room, thousands of viewers are will be eager to want more posts from me in the near future. My blog is all going to be about my life, my passion and some random topic that goes by my head . I am a vintage maniac who can walk for ever just to find a perfect faux-fur coat( *fact: i walked up and down Omotesando in Tokyo 10 times to see which one of the coats are in better condition and decided the one I saw in Bondi, Sydney was better). Also high-end fashion is also my love. I flick through style.com and memorise all my favourite outfits from top maison designers like Karl Lagerfield and his AMAZING chanel collections (also I love the sets and the places he provides), Marc Jacobs- love what he wears as well, LANVIN has been really cute in these couple of years with the balloon silouettes and Miu Miu- Miucicca Prada forever. I am seacretly an aspiring actress so watching movies isn't just an ordinary hobby for me. I need to watch more these days. My ultimate favourite is the super cheesy and cliche for a girl but Titanic is my absolute love of my life. Since that movie my ideal guy is Jack so I have been getting no-luck to meet a cute guy. This is where camembert comes in. While renting like 5 moveis from blockbuster, i love to eat camembert and crackers instead of popcorn while watching films. :) yes so this is me long post- i know but check it out xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment